Re: Brand new Stomberg carb

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brand new Stomberg carb
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:53:58 EDT
It has a manual choke and a funny linkage.  It doesn't have an adjusting nut
under the float bowl.  I couldn't find any tag or numbers on it.  These carbs
went on a lot of cars over here including Hilman's as well as Range Rovers
and all sorts of stuff.  In due course it will be for sale.  In the interim I
am looking for a linkage and the phenloic manifold to carb spacer so I can
get it all bolted up together.  Also the right needle for the 1500 if anyone
has one kicking about.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 27/08/01 08:48:02 Pacific Daylight Time, ccrobins@ktc.com