Re: Austin Healey Coffee Mug

To: JIM3000@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Healey Coffee Mug
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:26:33 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/2001 8:10:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JIM3000@aol.com writes:

> http://hometown.aol.com/bluegrassclub/BluegrassClubMugs.html

Jim:  Got it that time!  Beautiful Mug.  I will have to attest to the quality
of the Louisville Stoneware.  Years ago, back in the '80's, while at the
Smithsonian in Washington D.C. I bought a nice heavy coffee mug which I later
noted was signed on the bottom "Louisville Stoneware"  I am still drinking
coffee out of that mug--used it this morning, in fact.  It has suffered no
chips or cracks, and is very high quality.

--David C.