Re: Chameleon Photos now cosmic wheels

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chameleon Photos now cosmic wheels
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
The cosmics are 4 x 100mm bolt pattern and have 3/8 of
inch of positive offset. I am using 1/2 inch of
spacers to clear the brake hoses (I am using MGB
calipers with spitfire rotors which are larger). Care
needs to be taken to not place wheel weights near the
tie rod ends. For the bolt pattern 4 x 100mm is only
1/16 inch under the 4 inch pattern. Divide that in
half and the misalignment is only 1/32 inch. I have
only used these a few days now and very evenly tighten
the lugs and have had no problem.

John

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/