Re: More 'A Taste of Britian' Car pic's

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More 'A Taste of Britian' Car pic's
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:05:28 -0400
Thanks Biff. Too bad they don't show the beauty of the paint job "shiftless"
chuck did.

Now check out the early 62 Midget (Robert Kasprowic's). It has very unique
hubcaps. I had never seen this type of hubcap before. They look to be
stamped aluminum (forgot to ask the guy when I was talking to him). With the
MG octagon pressed in the center. They are also vented. I believe he said he
was the original owner. Any one ever seen they likes before??

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget