re: Try again.. About Ed (not)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Try again.. About Ed (not)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 01 15:04:50 EDT
per DLancer...
>>Saturday morning.  I was on my way to get lottery tickets in KY and stopped
>>in Oneida, TN, up on the Cumberland plateau, at a little motel restaurant.

  Parkland Motel?  Or is that the one up in Whitley City..  Duncan's?
Dagnabit.. I can't remember.  If it's on the left on the north side of
Oneida I used to go eat there with Grandma and Aunt Fannie on Sundays when
we visited on vacation. :-).  It's about 17 miles from where Aunt Fannie
and Mom live in Whitley City. :-)  Mom woulda fed you for free! ;-)  They
were worried when I told them I was going to stop and meet total strangers
on the way home that time.  Folks I'd only talked to on "The Internet". ;-)
  Ed in NC
  My cats came from Mom's cousin's farm on the lake in Burnside.