Re: Project wanted

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>
Subject: Re: Project wanted
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:29:12 -0400 FILETIME=[CBDC9EA0:01C13043]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Funny y'all should mention these particular motorcycles.  One of my
"suppliers" recently mentioned that he occasionally comes across older
Indians, Vincents, and Ariel 4-squares, and asked if I was interested in
buying old motorcycles.  I told him "No", but now I'll ask him to get some
prices for me and let you know.

Bob