Re: In need of an original part

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In need of an original part
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:13:44 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/01 10:05:31 AM, maine2me@yahoo.com writes:

<< I ordered one from MOSS and it's the worst
looking/quality plastic piece of crap I've ever seen!
Is there anyone out there with an original with the
clips to hold it that might be willing to part with
it?
I'm in the process of bringing my 64 Sprite back from
the grave and would appreciate an original Bonnet
Emblem. >>

We had a similar problem with some fasteners that we ordered  with the  idea
that we really didn't feel like cleaning up to use again.  However, when we
called Moss, they immediately sent us replacements and told us to throw the
defectives into the trash.  The replacements were just fine.  You might try
it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)