Disc Brakes - Thanks for Help

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Disc Brakes - Thanks for Help
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:35:00 EDT
Thanks to everyone who responded (& those Listers who thought about it too).
Unanimous advice - must be a first for the List!

Sounds like re-assembling split Calipers is "No Biggy" (what I tell 5 yr old
granddaughter when she makes a mistake). Have ordered fluid channel seals &
will make sure surfaces are smooth.

Friend will provide 1 pt. Guinness per Caliper (or maybe Caliper half) as
payback. ; ^D

Thanks again

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano CA
59 Bugeye (will stop now - at least when I get it running)