Spridget Logo luggage tags

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Logo luggage tags
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:58:12 -0700
A couple weeks ago, many of you expressed interest in having luggage tags
made with the Spridgets logo. Since then I have put together a web page
that shows what I have worked up idea-wise.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/luggage_tags/luggage.htm

These are for plastic laminated tags that can be used for luggage,
briefcases, sportsbags, toolboxes, equipment cases, golf bags, whatever you
can think of that you would like to identify as yours with this distinctive
tags. You can custom pick how you want the back of the tag to look, so
check it out and let me know what you like.

If these are a hit, I will expand on some of the design possibilities, so
let me know what you would like to see.

Pricing information is on the page.

Gerard

--