Re[4]: distributor problem ony.com>

To: "Vrba, Dave" <Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com>
Subject: Re[4]: distributor problem ony.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:56:57 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Dave,
            unfortunately i have no idea how to CHECK the circuit
            other than with the use of an oscilloscope... otherwise it
            is all calculation...

            one thing to note is that the inductance of a coil is
            affected by four things.. the length of the coil.. the
            number of turns, the diameter of the coil and the amount
            of current flow.. VOLTAGE has NO effect... therefore we
            must assume that when you buy a coil for a specific car
            the designers have taken into account all the variables
            INCLUDING the condensor recommended for that application..
            and have built the coil accordingly..

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com