For Sale - Twin SU HS4 (1500 type) inlet manifold - No carbs or linkage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f81IoWT06318
Subject: For Sale - Twin SU HS4 (1500 type) inlet manifold - No carbs or linkage
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:50:19 EDT
Hi List,

I went back to the scapyard today (3rd Saturday in sucession) to get the 1500
twin HS4, SU manifold that was on a Triumph saloon in the yard.  I didn't
bother with the engine because it was an AUTOMATIC - anyone want an automatic
Midget?

However, I already have a manifold that I bought a while back so I now have
one for sale.  This is just the manifold with no linkage or carbs etc - all
of that I am saving for someone on the list if I do eventually decide to sell
in due course.

So, the manifold I am selling is used with a slightly bent water pipe at one
end and a slightly corroded water pipe end at the other or both - I don't
think this would effect its usability.

Shipping from the UK - economy (8 weeks+) is about #18 and I want #15 for the
manifold, I will also need #5 for the cost of clearing a US & dollar cheque
making a grand total of #38.  In the UK a well known Triumph parts suppliers
sells them used for #40 s/h or #60 reconditioned or  #95 new ------- all plus
shipping.

If no-one wants it I might put on e-bay or I might hang onto and work it into
a twin HIF44 manifold.

Daniel1312