Re: Another healey?

To: Montana Bob <montanabob51@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Another healey?
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 22:37:16 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
MB,
That's the car company that produces the "Big Johnson" T-shirts you see being
worn by many a young men.  My understanding is that they must be Johnson-Healey
owners... and registered with the international owners association... before
they
are even allowed to purchase their shirts.  Some kind of "guy club" I guess.

Anyway, yeah, the paint options were limited, but what the heck.  My
understanding is the cars are front engine, front wheel drive but with a "tag
axle" giving the car four wheel drive.  Strange set up but must work.  Look at
how many you see on the road, right?

Good luck, be sure to post pictures.

Herb