New Voice in Town--No LBC

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: New Voice in Town--No LBC
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 09:56:01 EDT
Hey fellow Spridgeteers!  I have a very good friend whose beautiful daughter,
Kyla Tierney, has just released her first CD.  I think she is really good.
If you are into Country Music, go to this link and give a listen.

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fischerprod/index.html";>HERE I AM</A>

If you like what you hear, you can order the CD from them direct.  If you
order one, tell them I suggested it and said you would like it autographed by
Kyla.

Absolutely no financial interest here.  Hope I am not violating any anti-spam
rules here--Just wanting to help a friend and recommend good music to the
group who likes country music.  LBC link?  Heck you could slide this CD into
your player while tooling around in your Spridget (or make a tape off the CD
if you have a tape player.  8^)

--David C.