Re: Sprite brake questions...

To: Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite brake questions...
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 07:47:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/2001 4:46:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se writes:

> 3/ I'd still like to know where to drill the holes in my floor to fit the
> organ accelerator pedal.  Someone kindly sent me some dimensions previously
> but these were for a LHD bugeye not a later RHD Sprite.  Anyone got some
> measurements?

Don't know whether you are wanting to stay stock for concours purposes or
not, but on my '67 I am going to use the later hang down pedal.  I like it
because it is more responsive to me plus it does not attach to the floor,
thus eliminating the dirt trap presented by the bolt to the floor
accelerator.  Plus the floor carpets are a lot easier to fit and remove
without the floor-model.

--David C.