Reds RE: Cherry Red paint code?

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reds RE: Cherry Red paint code?
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:53:20 -0700 m>
A picture is worth a thousand words isn't it? Nice shot... but which is
which? I will assume the guards red is the oranger of the two (Bugiii)and
cherry red, is well, redder (BFT 573). My Sprite is currently even oranger
than Guards red... I wanted to go with "flame red", but upon seeing cherry
red, I like it!

Another red I like but have no idea what it is :
http://www.toyshop-resto.com/britspd/pmo200/00010801.jpg
http://www.toyshop-resto.com/britspd/pmo200/00010807.jpg

Here is the Midget And Sprite Club color sheet for all our spridgets
http://www.motoplay.co.uk/midgetspriteclub/sprite/spritepaint3.htm
>From their little preview color, cheery red does look pretty pink IMO and
Flame red looks like what I want. Could just be the video card\monitor\web
site throwing off the colors tho.

Toby