Re: rubber lube; WAS: bump stop rubbers

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rubber lube; WAS: bump stop rubbers
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:42:33 -0700
Cc: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Well, seems this thread will be twisted after what Peter started...'-) What
can I say, he has a three hour head start on the day... I was still downing
coffee when I wrote my reply, not having seen his yet...

You might check Summit or Pegasus, I think they may sell the stuff.

Not really rubber lube, but there is a product called Black Magic that
works really well. It's a restorer/revitalizer. You should be able to find
that in your mass market auto parts store. I've also heard of people
using... [ahem, dare I say] KY gel...

-g

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -