Re: looking for a Bugeye

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: looking for a Bugeye
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:49:55 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:40:36 EDT GreenBugeye@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 9/4/01 6:20:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> mrfiero@juno.com
> writes:
>

> > Please LMK if there are any out there.  My price cap is
> > $7500......hopefully I can find something in that range.
> >

> We can help you!  But first, you're gonna have to do something about
> that
> e-mail address...  ;-)

Thanks.....I'll create a new account as soon as I can.  As you can tell
from my current e-mail address, I am into Fieros (have been for 11
years).  I've owned about 50 of them......most of them parts cars, but a
few nice ones.  I currently have two and I plan on selling one to finance
the Bugeye.

I have been searching the internet for one and I can't  believe the price
ranges.......from $500 up to $23K!  All I need is a decent looking,
strong running one under $7500 and I'll be happy.......is that asking too
much?  :-)

Thanks for the reply and LMK if you come across anything.

Mike

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!