Re: [Fwd: Brake Light Switch]

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Brake Light Switch]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:48:20 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I hear all the comments about troublesome pressure switches, and from the
experience, it seems as though I simply got a questionable replacement.  There
is
no question it failed.  I can't get the switch to close, even out of the car.
But then, maybe Moss as my source contributed to the problem.  Is there
someplace
recommended where I can find better quality?