too much noise, not enough car stuff

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: too much noise, not enough car stuff
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:02:02 -0500
"I passed the 10,000 (YES) unread e-mails about non-car crap.Sorry guys, but
I'm off to find a list where they exchange car info. ; )"
NOW see what you people have done! Gone and pissed off a perfectly good
paying customer, just because you people have lives, other interests, and
sometimes talk to girls and stuff doesn't mean everybody does.

Now because of your unfeeling, inconsiderate rambling, we've lost a possibly
vital resource who probably might have made a fairly major contribution to
science (as it applies to midget maintenance) any day now.

Some of us just want to talk and learn about our midgets, and dream about
how one glorious day we might get a GIRL (snigger) to sit in the car with us
and maybe the wind would make her skirt ride up a little....

OH.  I have to go now