Re: Smog free

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smog free
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:22:29 -0400
David, My 76 Midget also has nothing left of the smog system.  Although
there is some questions as to what was originally on it.  Like Geoff, with
all the smog equip gone and the PCV system connect to vacuum, I have no oil
leak problem (Some minor) and also runs much better - now I need ignition
tuning.