The state of the list (and listers)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The state of the list (and listers)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:47:40 -0500 FILETIME=[CE273A30:01C137FF]
People, people, enough is enough.  Less complaining more problem solving.

This list does about 1/3 the volume of the 240SX list that i'm *also* a part
of and no one seems to complain.  I think it's because of this:

The 240SX list is actually two separate lists, 240sx-chat and 240sx-tech.
You can subscribe to one, or both.  I'm a member of both.  The chat list
involves everything from street racing to people looking for hotter cams or
just talking about stuff (like you guys do with cats and zappa).  The tech
list is moderated and only pertinent questions or notes will be let through.
I know it would be hard to moderate our list but might we look into a
similar dual list setup?

Just a thought,
-Ryan Irwin
'61 MG Midget