Re: A grand day out (long)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A grand day out (long)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:31:34 -0400
Sorry for the late response - RPI decided to do work on their mail server on
Thursday and I couldn't read my email until today...

The plan is hopefully late next summer/early fall. Which means realistically
maybe 2003! ;-)

If I can get the welding done by mid-fall I can get the shell into the body
shop for painting. After that it's removing all the rusted-on bits from the old
car and claning what's useable and replacing what's not, then putting it all on
the new shell. Quite a tal order when the house needs attention, etc. etc.
:-)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu

From PilotRob at webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)