price on nos part

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: price on nos part
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 20:38:14 EDT
 What would be a fair price to offer for a pair of NOS Bugeye rear bumpers?
I have a line on a set but the seller is like an EBay auctioneer - he want's
an offer, and I've already tried the "Well, I'll give you $10/20/50 for the
pair, now what do you want and what will you take....?  He just gave me the
"make me an offer that won't insult me" routine three times. They  are
unrusted, and as I bought a truckload of NOS stuff from the same source 10
years ago, I'm sure these are the real thing.  Mark