NO LBC!! Question for the OF's FILETIME=[7486DDB0:01C1397F]

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC!! Question for the OF's FILETIME=[7486DDB0:01C1397F]
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 17:28:17 -0500
I just picked up an odd antique today. It is a Coleman Iron. It has a
round fuel tank behind the handle and it looks pretty complete. I am
wondering if it is supposed to be pressurized and what type of fuel it
should burn, kerosene or gasoline. Is there anyone out there that has
seen or used one of these that can offer me up some advice. I am a bit
eccentric on the subject of antiques, if they don't work, I consider
them just another piece of junk. An antique should still be in working
condition, so I would like to see if this will still work. I don't
however, want to see if it will explode!!
TIA, Brad Fornal