Re: Panasports or Minilites racing wheels

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Panasports or Minilites racing wheels
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:32:41 +1000
OK, if 5.5" wheels are OK, and you want to spend less $$, then the
Australian made Superlites may be what you want - about $200 which
is about US$105 ea (+ transport). They are repros of the minilites. I run
them on my cars (as well as panasports etc)

If a few of you get together, it could be a really good deal.

Mike