SWAG Fort Ross Run Sept 23

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Fort Ross Run Sept 23
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 20:46:42 -0700
Hi All,

SWAG is planning another run this year.  The weather has been so nice
lately we should have no excuses for not meeting up for one last time.
We are starting in the North Bay Area, Novato.  From Peggy and Davids
house we will drive up the coast Hwy to Bodega Bay for lunch/Gas.  After
lunch we will continue on to Fort Ross, then after a tour of the old
Russian Fort we will depart through the redwoods for a late dinner at
Las Guitaras in Novato.  It is a full day run, but we break it up into
little segments so we can drive it without killing ourselves.  Come join
us.

Membership in SWAG or a Spridget is not required, you can drive the
family Truck if you want.  It is just a time to have fun one last time
this year.  So Bring a drink and maybe a snack then enjoy the coast on a
Fall day with us.

Cheers

Wrong Way Rickie

If you want directions to the starting spot drop me a note.
--
1952 MGTD -- Sparky
1959 MGA Coupe -- Ruby