Re: 1960 Sprite on ebay.

To: "Matthew Parrish" <mattdpcw@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1960 Sprite on ebay.
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:13:39 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Matt,  That car would have no chance at show with all the perfectly restored
cars.  It is however a very historical example.  Mine with 53k was much the
same when I bought it, but then I needed to change the oil in the tranny so
there went the rubber tunnel mat.  You couldn't drive it as when you touch
anything it will turn to dust.
    On the bright side the National Auto Museum in Reno would be glad to
give you a tax write off if you donated the car.
        Crash