Graziano...is he still on Honeymoon?!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Graziano...is he still on Honeymoon?!
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone heard from Mike Graziano? Is he still on
Honeymoon?! I know he works in Manhattan but can't
remember if it's in one of the WTC towers.

Just concerned for one of our LBC family as well as
someone I consider a friend.

Dan Dwelley

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.