Re: more black tuesday

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more black tuesday
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:47:05 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/01 7:51:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

> ...apparently
> gas stations already bumping the price to make a quick buck before victims

Let me add to your disgust...being in the trucking business, I was informed
this afternoon that Force Majaeure (SP?) fuel price was in effect due to the
terrorist activity and that stations in the area were charging as much as
$5.00 a gallon for diesel.

Trucking companies have already started turning down loads for that area of
the company and trucks are being diverted to handle FedEx, UPS and Airborne
air freight for tomorrow as the plane could not fly tonight.

R Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.