Re: Black Tuesday thoughts from England

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Black Tuesday thoughts from England
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:12:04 +0100
Well my 20 yr old is safe, she managed to find a phone line.
She had taken a package trip to Cuba instead of going sightseeing in
Manhatten. Her flight back to Toronto was grounded before take-off.
She has returned to her hotel to work out how to get home to us.

I wake this morning having watched the news programs till 3.00am. It
seems like a dream, or the memory of one of those many "catastrophe
movies" - but I know it isn't.
Just feel sickened and shocked.

Guy