Re: Non LBC -Tragedy

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC -Tragedy
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:39:41 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/01 5:23:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ATWEDITOR@aol.com writes:

> I also agree that those who
> did this have no idea how powerful a country the U.S. is.  The fact that we
> generally behave quite benignly in international affairs--with isolated
> lapses into bad behavior--perhaps have convince them we are the "paper
> tiger"
> that China used to talk about.  I think they will be dismayed to discover
> how

After watching the news last night and seeing all those NY union construction
workers showing up to volunteer their help, I had a thought.  Let's just give
those NY guys permission to retaliate against whoever takes responsibility.
Problem solved, or dissolved!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget