Re: Todays USA sad news

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Todays USA sad news
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:39:40 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From <RBHouston at aol.com>
To: <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:46 PM

> In a message dated 09/12/2001 10:40:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:
>

> > PS don't forget that the Russians tried for 10 years to bring the
> > Afghanistanis to their knees. We'd need a better approach.
> >
> > Larry
> >

> Larry,
>
> Read that BIGGER approach.  As long as we leave them with no more
firepower
> than a camel born Springfield, I'm with it.
>
> I know we can't wage a long ground war with any country bigger than
> Lichtenstein and hope to win or have the backing of the populace here in
the
> US.  But we can cripple them economically by taking out airports, bridges,
> and seaports.  Transportation is key to a companies economy and perhaps
the
> most vunerable.
>
> RH

 Robert,

We can and should do a hell-of-a lot more than cripple them economically.
Cripple them emotionally, make them remember the rath they brought upon
themselves by harboring these terrorists.  No not remember - make them
repent and wish for the seconds they have upon hearing the whistle that they
had never harbored the terrorists. They are no less guilty of every injury
suffered. Wipe them off the map. Rename the region and give it to someone
else.  Russia is looking for some good (a little warm maybe) real estate.

BW

Brent