CIAG6

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: CIAG6
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:24:37 -0400
I doubt that it would mean that. A true spook wouldn't use that screen name
and the Federal pay scale is designated as "GS-xx". My brother is a GS-13 in
civilian service with the Air Force. A GS-6 would be janitorial level... I
think G6 was used as a government agency section number in the movies!

Kent

From "Matthew Parrish"