Don't sell, buy! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Don't sell, buy! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:02:39 -0400
Yesterday I received as a part of a message this statement from a
concerned stock holder. ......

The reaction of the financial markets was part of the intended assault.
My request is simple. I am asking you not to panic. I am asking you to
carefully access your individual situation. I am asking you to consider
not selling stocks. I am not going to. Terrorism will not control my
life. If I lose money by holding on to my stocks, then I will just have
to loose money.  It is in my heart that I make this decision and that
ask you to make a likewise decision.

As for me I loss  over two thirds of my savings due to recent stock
market developments .  However, I have been holding what is left and
though I  could lose even more I will not sell come Monday.

If you own stocks do not sell.  If you have been planning to buy new
furniture, clothing or what ever  please BUY  NOW.  What we do the next
few weeks financially may very well  decide whether  our country and the
rest of the western world will go into a  relentless recession,
possibly could be worse.  Even though as a child, I remember the great
depression and the effects it had on my family.  Having been born the
year of the1929 crash I suppose I just might be a little paranoid.

Anyway, Folks, I'm not gonna let this damnable thing control my life.
Saturday afternoon Ill enjoy an exciting football game watching Florida
whup up on Tennessee and just have a few.

Gooooo Gators!
Roy Rogers