Re: Arrest -FALSE REPORT

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Arrest -FALSE REPORT
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:17:59 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Doesn't surprise me. I knew it had to be too good to be true. I doubt that
the Taliban would hand him over - even with the utmost documented evidence.
They would just say we fabricated it.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/13/01 12:50 PM, "Gerard Chateauvieux"
<pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> made the profound statement:

> This is currently being reported (NBC) as NOT TRUE and just "dis-information"
>
> Gerard
>
> At 12:16 PM -0400 9/13/01, Larry Macy wrote:
>> How many hostages will his "buddies" take to get him back?? - Well if he is
>> alive anyway.
>>
>> Larry
>>
>> At this exact moment in time 9/13/01 6:18 AM, "DLancer7676@cs.com"
>> <DLancer7676@cs.com> made the profound statement:

>>> But just having Ben Laden in hand does not bring down his organization.  The
>>> money is still there and his organization is still in place. I think it will
>>> take more than just getting him individually.  His whole organization plus
>>> anyone harboring it and making it possible to operate must be excised from
>>> the world.
>>>
>>> --David C.
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>> macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
>> System Administrator/Manager
>> Neuropsychiatry Section
>> Department of Psychiatry
>> University of Pennsylvania
>> 3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
>> Philadelphia, PA 19104
>>
>> The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
>> that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
>> expect and want a computer to do.
>> Stewart Alsop
>> FORTUNE.com
>> Monday, June 25, 2001
>
> --
> Please visit Four Points Travel -
> Discount Online International Travel Reservations
> http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints
> To make a reservation please call Toll Free 1-800-272-3253
>

> G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
> E A
> R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
>  A A
>   R G          Pixelsmith  on  Duty
>    D E
>     S      http://www.gerardsgarage.com

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.