Re: surgical nuke (WAS Re:Arrest)

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: surgical nuke (WAS Re:Arrest)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:13:39 -0400
My point was neither that Hiroshima/Nagaski was unnecessary (which I
apologize for not making clear in my original post) nor that the quantity of
deaths suffered by my fellow people in NY/DC was insignificant. My point is
that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Never have and never will.

David Waldmann
Chester, VT
"Vengeance is mine. I will repay saith the Lord." Romans 12:19 KJV
(please don't miscontrue this and assume that I think we shouldn't punish
wrongdoers - punishment is far different than vengeance, and I have seen a
lot of desire for vengeance the last few days).