Re: My Question x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Question x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:36:08 EDT
I realise all the difficult decisions that have to be made about fighting a
war.  I was an enlisted serviceman here in the UK when Kuwait was invaded but
a variety of reasons I didn't get to out to the middle east.  However, my
brother did and when I said goodbye to him before he left I never knew
whether I would see him again or not.  It was an answer to my prayers that he
returned safely.

OK there are consequences of potential loss of life if the
enemy/Afghanistan/Iraq whoever are attacked and killed.

But there are consequences in not attacking an enemy, especially one that
will attack you whether or not or whatever you do to him.

Which is the greater price?  Not is there a price.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 13/09/01 20:30:32 Pacific Daylight Time,