[NO LBC] Art Show

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NO LBC] Art Show
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:40:07 -0400
Anybody wanting to go for a drive in the NE PA area tomorrow (late notice I
know - sorry too much sh%t going on this week) At Riverside Park in Easton
PA is the Annual Riverside Festival of the Arts. Easton is near I-78 and
River Road ( Rt 32 along the Delaware). River Road is one of the best LBC
roads in eastern PA, BTW. My GF Theresa is showing some of her Theorem
Paintings as part of a larger art show.

You all are welcome to come.

Larry
--