Southeaster AH classic x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Southeaster AH classic x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:34:25 -0400
Well, David, I would have missed you as well for I didn't go
either.  Marion Brantley who I usually go to these things with
awoke Wednesday morning, the day we were to leave, with a
back problem.

Although I could have gone without him, I decided due to all
that had happened in NY to sit this one out.  I called Robbie
and he said that there was only one other cancellation that being
the Vogels.  But, I suppose others must have also bugged out
later as I have no idea how the event turned out.

Anyway, possibly I'll see you at Tahoe.

Here's hoping things turn out well Monday.
Good luck.

Roy