One last time/non LBC x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: One last time/non LBC x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:38:14 -0400
The events of Sept. 11 may have drawn you to the blood banks and you may
have contributed generously to the victims but now you can help save our
economy by simply buying something that you may have planned to buy
anyway. Another Spridget, another tool, a case of oil, go out to dinner
this weekend ...... spend some money on anything!

And when the market opens Monday at 9:30 a.m., if you own stock, what
ever you do dont sell.  Plop a couple buy orders on the table at Schwab
or Morgan-Stanley. It doesnt have to be much. Buy 10 shares of EMC or,
better yet, 20 shares of Espeed, a spin-off of Cantor Fitzgerald, the
financial firm that lost hundreds of its workers on Tuesday.

You can bet that Osama bin Laden through his financial sources have his
dough in the market and had orders in since before last Tuesday to sell
short his stuff this Monday.  He will make tons more to advance his
campaign against America.  Lets spoil the bastards plans for our
countrys sake and DONT SELL YOURS!

I took a nasty whuppin on the market recently but with the little I have
left I will not sell!  Ill hold till hell freezes over if necessary.

Each such act, no matter how seemingly minor, sends a message to those
who would revel in our demise. It sends the message for those who died
this week  and are sure to die in the struggle now confronting us  did
not, and will not, do so in vain.

It sends the message that this country and its economy, a country of the
people, by the people and for the people  to borrow one of our greatest
phrases  shall never perish from the earth.

This message, in part, comes from Fox News.
Thanks and good luck to all.

Roy Rogers
60 Bugeye
85 RX7