Re: Lucas Generator to GM Alternator to Itchbitchi Alternator

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas Generator to GM Alternator to Itchbitchi Alternator
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:56:35 -0700
Greg,

Check out David Riker's web site for a different GM alternative alternator
that, I believe requires less modification than the Japanese alternators.

If you don't know David, he is on this list and has a very nicely tricked
out RWA Midget.

http://home.pacbell.net/davriker
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/Midget%20Web/Alternator%20Web/Conversion.htm

Gerard