British Invasion 2001

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGS-Autox.team" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Invasion 2001
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:40:10 -0400
Hello All;

Spent Saturday as a GA (General Admission) attendee at British Invasion XI in
Stowe. The weather was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! tho it started out rather
chilly - there was frost throughout our ride up Route 100 from Chester.

As my first British car show it was awesome, though perhaps a bit overwhelming
- after looking at a whole row of MGBs or TR6s they start to all look alike,
and it's hard to notice the little things that makes this one or that a little
nicer than the others.

I've posted a few pics for anyone who's interested. You can see them at
http://www.vermonthardwoods.com/dwaldmann/brit_invasion_2001.htm

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari