Re:Florida x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Florida x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:06:11 -0400
David C. wrote
Where are you in Florida?  We are flying to Ft. Myers Beach next month.
Was wondering if there were going to be any British Car
events anywhere in the area?    My sister and father live in Clewiston.

I live in Brooksville about 35 miles off I-75 north of Tampa.
Tampa is 129 miles north of Ft. Myers by way of 1-75.
Right off hand I know of only one event that being on Oct. 20.

15th annual All British Field Meed & Autojumble, Picnic Island, Tampa.
This is a very good event that has always turned out a large
participation
hosted by my club The Tampa Bay Austin Healey Club.

There is also an annual event in Ft. Myers but as of now I donot know
what date and if even it is in October.  I'll find out and let you
know.  It has
always been a fun time place.

As for anything else I am yet to know about it.

I have a stepson and his family living in Ft. Myers where we go often.
Let me know the date of your arrival and perhaps we can do something or,

and, possibly attend the Tampa Bay event.

By the way, I enjoyed your poem.  It was tough in the market today.
Looks like Bin Laden won again.  We may be in for a very long ride.
Keep hanging in there and don't sell that is, of course, if you can get
into
something better.

Roy Rogers