Re: adventures in driving (again)

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: adventures in driving (again)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:51:55 -0600
  From: DLancer7676@cs.com
  To: jboatri@emory.edu ; Patricia.Sauthoff@colorado.edu
  Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  Sent: 17 September, 2001 7:39 PM

  In a message dated 9/17/2001 3:00:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

    Make
    sure there are no brake fluid leaks anywhere. We want to keep you
    around for a good, long time. You're entertaining.

  Agree Totally with Jeff!!!   While I only alluded to the MC leaking, I agree
that every aspect of the braking system should be checked out , just as he
said.  It would be easy to discover an MC leaking and thinking that was the
onlly problem, fixing it, and discovering the hard way that there were
multiple problems.  Chekc it all out, Patricia.

  --david C