Re: No LBC - was synthetic oils.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC - was synthetic oils.
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:54:18 -0500 FILETIME=[5B7832F0:01C14006]
Mike,

A nice brut champagne with a Chocolate Chambord cake provides an interesting
contrast, easily compared with a rough red. :-)  Hey, we were learning.  And
learned quickly.

BTW, I have enjoyed many of the Australian Reds, but haven't really noticed
any of the whites or dessert wines, any recommendations?  We are way off
topic so I wouldn't mind the answer off list.

I myself did recently find the world's best gift wine.
It is the Fat Bastard wines from Thierry and Guy.  They are OK wines, but it
is the name that makes them a great gift, particularly for some people. ;-)

"Mike & Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>