Re: Armed Airlines x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Roy" <trev9@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Armed Airlines x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:42:35 -0500 FILETIME=[05A7F1C0:01C14048]
I understand what you are saying, Roy, but I find myself questioning
policies that we have come to believe are right.  Even the thought that
someone else on board might have a weapon would give pause to anyone
considering hijacking...or worse.  Yes, there are probably some nervous or
trigger happy gun owners out there.  There are also, obviously, some nervous
fanatics who would just as soon drive a plane into a building and inflict
terror on others.

In any case, after all this, I think it unlikely that a load of passengers
will now sit by and allow an hijacking to proceed.

Michael Knisely
'71 Midget (on the shelf)
'71 Midget (on the floor)