Re: Spelling Lessons

To: "John Reidy" <John@dataserv.co.za>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spelling Lessons
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:56:46 -0500
John I don't mean to be a smarty pants.... but Looky here Buckwheat....
being one of the 13 folks in the state of Alabama that CAN read and
write.... Spelling is an optional exercise and OFTEN and art form....

So Personally I think I'll Install that Cool Aluminum Valve cover and hang
out with the other 90% of us that are into the Popular Class cars....

Keith ( thanks for the spelling lesson by the way.... if you get real cocky
come on by we gots lots of folks who can't spell Potato up here!!! )