Re: armed pilots

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: armed pilots
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:03:56 -0400
Scott,

You will probably get a lot of flack for this statement. I think you are
correct.  I can see the question coming "Would like him to shoot you?" - The
answer is YES - by all means take me out if it will keep the aircraft
(replacable pieve of machinery), crew and passengers (important part) save.

I'm dead anyway.

BW