Some Bugeye Photos and Paint reply.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Some Bugeye Photos and Paint reply.
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:06:44 -0400 FILETIME=[27079060:01C14218]
Some pictures for you guys and gals.

Click on Bugeyes Folder, The race Pictures are old ones Of My Aunt, late
60's. The crappy looking Bugeye is some before photos of my Father's ex-SCCA
HP Bugeye that Chuck Christ is restoring for me. I'm pretty sure that it
will look better than these pix when he is Done!!

Don't know yet if we will do a basecoat/clearcoat yet. Chuck says that paint
adds weight, so Hmmmmm, extra layers of clearcoat??? I don't know.
Gonna go with a a 72 Vette Color, blueish Green, what was the name of it
again Chuck??
The clearcoats on My 94 SHO, Opal Frost; and 97 Expedition EB, Green; Look
Excellent, the one on my 89 Mustang GT (Black) looked great after 8 years
til it was snatched and burned.
Anywho, David O, if you haven't decided yet who to do your paint, Chuck C
has a very good reputation. He probably ain't the cheapest, but not the most
expensive either. But you'll have to wait til he's done with mine.  :-)
He's near Allentown Pa.

Brian S.
5? Bugeye under resto