NO LBC: O.F. Question FILETIME=[EB2A1590:01C1436B]

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC: O.F. Question FILETIME=[EB2A1590:01C1436B]
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:32:34 -0500
If your filter didn't catch the NO LBC warning, and you are a bitcher
and whiner
DELETE NOW!!!! All others scroll down...........

Ok, now that they are gone............... <G>  I know this is off topic,
but I am so tickled about what has just happened, I gotta tell some
friends!!!! As some of you may recall, several weeks ago I had found a
Petroliron that I was interested in getting to work for nostalgia
purposes. Martha doesn't use the one that plugs in, so this one is not
in danger of exploding on her. Anyway, I was in a quandary over how to
pressurize the fuel tank on this. I had seen one other similar iron at a
flea market that this guy has been toting around for several months so I
asked him what the pump is supposed to look like. He has no idea and
doesn't care, he just wants to sell his iron. Well, yesterday was a
collection of yard sales on a 13 miles stretch of back road highway that
is referred to a "Antique Alley" and is held twice a year. It takes a
full day to drive down it all. Those that don't live on this road have
to rent field space to sell their wares. So here is the smile portion of
my tale............ In one space was the old guy and his similar iron
(for $35 I might add, ouch!) As I am walking through, I walk past this
one guy and his junk, yeah junk, and notice a strange looking brass pump
about 7" long and about an inch in diameter. The old boy has no idea
what it is for so he will part with it for a dollar. WHOO HOO!! I know
exactly what it is for, FWIW I just received an email from fueliron
confirming I have the real deal. Now I have another complete, soon to be
working, antique. I will be 40 this year, am I collecting my junk to
soon!?!?! <BG> Thanks for reading this and have a great day, I am!!!